jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Flu

Vikki was on leave yesterday because one of her sons is sick. We were joking about sick leaves but I certainly didn't expect to wake up with an aching back this morning coupled with bouts of sneezing alternating with a runny nose. With the gross greenish stuff, I am sure it is a virus and not a reaction to a tropical depression (75% of the time, I have a sneezing bout just before a heavy rainfall).

Hoping to watch the DVD's I bought/rented. Unfortunately, my PC will not run 2 of the movies I rented, and only one of the DVD's I bought is working well. Have decided to learn CorelDraw since I'm stuck in the house.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs