jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Waves of Terror

Spent a bit of time surfing the net and looking up stories on Sunday's disaster. Feeling lucky the Philippines is on the OTHER side of Indonesia and was spared the destruction. The landslides that came after the twin typhoons sound trivial compared to the tsunamis.

Reading first account stories, their descriptions make me remember the dream I had years ago of evacuating to higher ground and watching a city go down under the waves. The huge waves in that dream were vivid in my memory. I don't remember now if my fear of large bodies of water came after that dream or before. I do know now however that what I saw in the dream is a tsunami or a tidal wave.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs