jingfrey.tumblr.com

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Can dreams tell you when another person will die soon?

Had a dream of Lola Cion yesterday morning, just before waking up.

In the dream, there was a party for her. It wasn't a birthday party though, it's to celebrate the fact that she'll be dying that day. She was wearing make-up and she was eating heartily - maybe it was a slice of cake, I can't remember. She was happy because she was looking forward to dying... her body is already tired. I was sad but also happy for her. Pay made a brief appearance in the dream wearing pink, and she was crying because she'll really miss Lola.

When Lola had finished eating, she began to change clothes. She remarked as she was taking off her everyday dress that the buttons on clothes these days easily come off. She started putting one of her older, fine clothes that presumably had better buttons. After she had finished changing, she would then lie down and wait for death to claim her. I woke up before she lied down.

There was a sense of peace in that dream, and I was happy for her. That doesn't mean I didn't cry when I woke up - I will miss her, though I had trauma when I was kid because of her being a stiff disciplinarian.

I remember being told that Pay had once called up to say that Lola was weak because she wasn't eating all her meals. Maybe that dream was created by my subconscious because of that news, although I wasn't dwelling on that the moment I had the dream (I fell asleep playing the Sims 2 game).

Anyway, whether the dream was just a product of subconscious or not, I woke up Mama and told her to call up Uncle Ceo's house to ask how Lola was. I was urgent so she had no choice, he he he! ... it was easy to prod her since she had been meaning to call before but never had the time. When Uncle Ceo told her Lola was fine, and they had finished the phone conversion, I told Mama, and Jon who had woken up by then, about my dream. Afterwards, Mama decided we should visit Lola. However, since Papa can't leave the house and someone has to stay, Jon and I visited yesterday afternoon, with Mama and I to visit again today.

Tessie had planned to go to Pacita today, so Mama told her we'll be out of the house to visit Lola. Tessie decided to come anyway and go with us to visit Lola. She spent most of the time in Uncle Ceo's house pestering the maid, though, and not talking to Lola Cion.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs