jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

When words pop into your head

Last Monday, the word Taliesin popped into my mind while on the way to the office. Nice sounding name or word. Didn't mind it.

Yesterday, the words Vespasian and Lavoisin popped into my head. I still remember those three words today.

To satisfy my curiousity I had to google if there is any connection between the three. Had an amusing read at lunch today.

It appears that conspiracy theorists connect both Taliesin and La Voisin to the "Illuminati". I didn't find anything to connect them directly to each other. Vespasian, on the other hand, supposedly freed Joseph of Arimathea and allowed him to sail to England... and somewhere along the way there is a connection to Taliesin. Then there is another theory connecting the Tribe of Dan to the Illuminati, and this is somehow linked to La Voisin.

After reading all that, hopefully those words stop popping into my head.

Felt a little dizzy and cold after lunch ... the freak side of me says it may be related to another earthquake ... like the one in Central Honshu, Japan. It's another odd coincidence.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs