jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Matthew Gray Gubler: The Unauthorized Documentary

I like the show Criminal Minds, although I don't get to watch every episode. After "googling" up the actors on the show, I found out that as a running joke, the actor who plays the young genius Reid has filmed a series of videos uploaded to YouTube as "Matthew Gray Gubler: The Unauthorized Documentary". He and his cohorts have uploaded 5 videos so far ... and I enjoyed watching them.

Here's a link to the first video of the series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Ll4LAoeZE

If you want more, then look up andyswan.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs