jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, March 06, 2009

What Sally sent home

Francia texted me yesterday asking when she could bring over the stuff, and the suitcase they came in, that my sister Sally sent home. I told her I'd meet her at the PNB lobby this morning.

When I met Francia, lo and behold... she pulls out a big suitcase from her car's trunk.

After dragging the trunk to the dealing room, I opened it. Inside are a handful of photo albums that Francia had brought to California for Sally, which Sally returned. With it are used wallets, 2 cellphones, a mini DVD player, and a discman - stuff that Sally probably does not need anymore but figures we could use.

I think the only thing new in the suitcase is the collectible box of Victoria's Secret scents... and Sally is the one who collects these kind of boxes, not me.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs