jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, February 02, 2004

Lunch with Sam at Pier One

Sam dropped by the bank to make some deposits. She had planned to go to school afterwards and then do some research at the Folk Arts Theater library. The line at the main branch is long as usual and it totally ruined her mood. She expected me to pull some strings so that she could bypass the line ... except that I don't pull strings for myself when I need to transact anything at the main branch so I wasn't much help to her.

We ate at Pier One for lunch. We ordered Crispy Pata and when the food came, we realized it was good for around three or four people. We ate half then Sam took home the rest. We had some coffee at the Courtyard Cafe afterwards.

In the afternoon, Sam called me to tell me that she ended up passing by the hospital for high blood pressure. It was the food. Ouch!

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs