jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, July 30, 2004

Bee!

Yvette called me but I wasn't anywhere near my phone, then she texted me. I saw the message on the bus ride home. Since I haven't figured out yet how to save new numbers to my address book from a phone call or a text message, I ended up calling her number a few times, dropping it just before the connection was made or she picked up the call.

I was at the check-out line in the supermarket when Yvette called me. I must have looked funny trying to handle a phone call while putting my purchases on the counter and getting out cash from my wallet. Since I haven't talked to Yvette in years, I wouldn't think of asking her to "call later".

She got my number from Rach, and they made contact after so many years through friendster.com ... Hmmmn, now that I know four people in Friendster, I think I may just activate my account which I opened months ago. I still couldn't figure out what use this site is for me, apart from finding lost friends.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs