jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Just woke up to a weird dream ... a person had written a song ... I think I have actually heard the song in real life although I can't remember when... so maybe this is a dream of how a person wrote a song.

Ofcourse nothing beats the dream I had (this happened around last year) of Legolas seducing Aragorn. The only reason I could think of having that one would be I had read a slash (fan fiction featuring male/male relationship) story about LOTR characters. I woke up because the scene was disturbing, then had a good laugh after I realized the effect fanfiction was having on me.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs