jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Cellphone numbers

Cristy changed her phone number today, it's been more than a year since she last changed numbers. That means she bought a new phone.

She and Cris often buy the latest cellphone models, and since new units are cheaper if you buy a plan, they change phone numbers too. With Cris, you know either she or her husband had a promotion/increase because she'd upgrade her phone (last change was Apr-20-2005). With Cristy, she's always changing phones but I don't know if it's because she likes them new or she has excess cash to do so (She's got two jobs).

I've actually taken to appending a year to their caller ID in my phone just so I know which is the latest.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs