jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, July 11, 2005

Warped sense of time

No, this isn't about wondering why the watches and clocks in your room are suddenly "advanced" compared to everyone else's time.

Attended the gathering at Dan's house for Joy (whose family arrived from Pennysylvania June 29 for a vacation) lunchtime with Ma. We stayed at the funeral chapel overnight Saturday, I went home Sunday afternoon, spent the rest of the night till morning taking care of feeding the pets, making sure Papa took his medicines on time, and doing my laundry (with some of Ma's thrown in), and now I'm not sure if it's still Sunday, Monday or if it's already Tuesday.

Checked my calendar ... yep it's still Monday. Promised to go back to the funeral chapel this afternoon, but I'm still tired so I'll make it evening.

Uncle Vic, Aunt Lily and Uncle Sonny arrived from the US today and headed straight to the funeral chapel. Ma and Jon were able to talk to them. If they haven't left by the time I arrive, I'll be able to see them, too.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs