jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Errands

Left after lunch for Metro Manila. As the bus was only half-full when I got to the station, I decided to go to the photo shop to have photos printed for the renewal of my passport.

I was in PNB by 4PM. Someone had told me long ago that people who don't avail of SSS and Pag-Ibig loans run the risk of having their account used by someone else. That is why some people are surprised upon retirement to find that they have outstanding loans with said agencies. I decided to fill out the loan application forms for both.

Got PJ's gift and the dried fish I asked Jeng to buy for me in Cebu. PJ gave me a necklace made of wooden beads. It is likely to be one of the products she is exporting.
PJ-gift-2006Nov

A broker gave away tickets to watch the Pacquiao-Morales rematch live from the Mall of Asia cinema. I got two.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs