jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, April 30, 2007

Book Splurge

The ticket I bought for the movie Pan's Labyrinth was for the 7:50PM showing, so I headed over to Powerbooks bookstore to pass the time.

Bad choice. I saw these books and had to add them to my shelf:
The Gnostic Gospels: Including the Gospel of Thomas The Gospel of Mary Magdalene (Sacred Wisdom)
The Tibetan Book of the Dead (Penguin Classics)
The Gnostic Gospels: Including the Gospel of Thomas, The Gospel of Mary Magdalene (Sacred Wisdom)The Tibetan Book of the Dead (Penguin Classics)
PHP 332PHP 668

Considering that they were NOT paperback, I ended up charging the total of PHP1,000 to my credit card. Nice round number. That includes the discount I got for having a Powerbooks membership card. Initially, I wouldn't believe that it was the total, thought the cashier was joking me.

I wouldn't really read them cover to cover. I just think they're nice reference materials.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs