jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, May 04, 2007

External disk drives

The 80GB hard drive in my PC is getting too congested. It's mostly for data as there is a separate 40GB hard drive for the OS and the main programs. Since I also use the slave drive (the 80GB one) for virtual memory, I decided it's time to free up some space.

Headed to Glorietta last night to buy external hard disk drives. Got two 40GB hard disk drives that are for laptops. They're small. Then bought casings for each of them. It's a cheaper way to have external hard drives. You'd probably pay more if you buy a product that's packaged as an external HDD. I already paid more since I bought these at Glorietta. For less the amount I paid, I could've gotten 2 80GB drives in a place like SM Fairview, where Jeng bought hers:

Text message from Jeng:
Hi 80 gb seagate php3200 + 200 for casing.
Sent:
4-May-2007
07:01:36

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs