jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

At the Hotel Sofitel

Although I am on leave this week, I agreed to a meeting with the MIS people this afternoon, simply because I want to fastrack the project we requested from them.  ICAP has also invited our desk for lunch today at the Hotel Sofitel's Spiral, so I decided to show up.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Was at the hotel at 12NN and saw the bank president eating at the Spiral ... I also thought I saw the BSP gov, but I was mistaken.


I was early since none of the guys from either PNB or ICAP were there so I hung around the poolside, which overlooks Manila Bay.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Was surprised to see the ICAP people, who came from Makati, to arrive first.  My officemates were late because they had a problem with the bank car they reserved.  The car pool assigned only one car for the 5 of them.  They had to request for a bigger vehicle.  Ha ha ha!


Dropped by the office after lunch, MIS postponed the meeting to Monday simply because they forgot about it.  Marti told me that she needs something regarding FX products, which reminded me to tell Rey that Neil texted me this morning to inform me he's my counterpart in Allied regarding the 8 treasures project.  In fact, Neil was asking me what our assignment is.  He he he.  Anyway, after clearing up some things with Shayne regarding the Euro position, I headed to Makati.


Bee has been texting since morning.  She asked me to bring the 6 Sacred Stones book, then she announced she has decided not to bring her diving gear, she would later text me she has also decided not to bring her lap top.


I was thinking the trip's tomorrow, Bee's thinking it's hours away.  She's right.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs