jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rainy Day

Bee, Nicole, Lia and Bubbles planned some sort of dinner tonight at Cyma in the Shangri-la Plaza Mall. I did not confirm attendance when they were planning it because it's a Thursday night AND held in Ortigas. I did say I would try to come.

Turns out I couldn't come ... I finished work late since the staff meeting ended late, so I was leaving the office around 6:45 pm. There was no way I could get to Ortigas by 7PM.

Good thing I was on the way home at that time. It began to rain hard by 6:55 pm and heavy traffic usually follows heavy rain. It was even zero visibility somewhere north/east probably near Ortigas.

Around 7:30, Bee told me that Nancy and Bubbles had just arrived. Hmmm.... Nancy? Thought it was just Bee, Lia, Bubbles and Nicole. Apparently, other old friends were invited. Texted Bee back and told her to have fun. Didn't tell her I just realized that dinner was a reunion of grade school classmates... well, grade school to me but high school to her since I skipped 7th grade.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs