jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Another day in Manila

While I was looking for the Praise Song Book and had everyone else in the house looking for it as well, Ma found Pa's class picture when he was training in the army just before World War II came to the Philippines. Jon scanned to enlarge it and today we went to Ocana at Gil Puyat to have the scanned picture printed onto photo paper. Paid PHP100 for 2 copies. Had some of Pa's certificates photocopied as well.

Afterwards, we went to De La Salle University where I enrolled for residency. I didn't know today was the last day so I found myself waiting for my turn at the Accounting office in a looooong line. Gave Jon a copy of the Asian Wall Street Journal while he was waiting at the gate.

It was almost 12noon when I finished, so Jon and I ate lunch at Pizza Hut Harrison Plaza. We had planned to tour Intramuros, but decided to go to Binondo instead. But before we left HP, we bought some PC CDs. I bought the SIMS and a program you can use to design houses. Jon got the latest version of Adobe Photoshop.

To read our adventure in Intramuros, Binondo and CCP Complex, go to my pinoytourista blog here: http://pinoytourista.blogspot.com/2004/01/intramuros-binondo-and-ccp-complex.html

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs