jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, January 16, 2004

So, you can actually find this blog on Google...

Text Message

Discovered GRAPEVINE while surfing d net. Can't beliv i'm part of some of ur stories. Like wat u said in ur site, we shld be vry afraid... Ha! Ha!

Sender:
Rach Yapchiongco

Sent:
15-Jan-2004
23:37:56

I was surfing d net 2 kill time. i google-search myself & 2 my gr8 surprise i found my name in a site. Quite amusing. How much do u pay w maintain d site or is it free? Hans' growing cuter each day. Syempre, lov ur own. :-) Btw, wala na yung dark marks arnd my neck. I gues, dat was part of pregnancy. Ha! Ha!

Sender:
Rach Yapchiongco

Sent:
16-Jan-2004
08:26:05

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs