jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Returning for Return of the King

Broker Prebon Yamane Phils. sponsored a special screening of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King tonight at the Theater 3 of the Glorietta 4. I got three tickets - one given to me by Prebon, and the tickets given to Vikki and Jong. I gave one ticket to Jon and gave the other ticket to Cheryl so that her husband Bong can join her... she only had one ticket which was originally given to Boss Boy.

Jan, Cheryl and I hitched a ride with Cris to Glorietta, we had a brief snack at Food Choices. Met Jon there - he was lugging a huge bag of groceries which Ma asked him to buy.

If the crowd at the advanced screening was hooting at some scenes that are "slashy", and the crowd last Sunday had teenage girls swooning at Viggo and Orlando, tonight's crowd - composed of bank traders and family/friends was quiet. .. Which brings home how serious this crowd is... and explains how boring I could find my fellow traders to be. He he he!

Screening was at 8pm, so we got home past midnight. I kinda slept through some parts since this is the fourth time I'm seeing the movie (the December screening and watching it 2 times with Sam last Sunday) and I do lack some sleep.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs