jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Bowling lessons

Seems that my team is taking the "fun" tourney seriously ... Vikki arranged us to have bowling lessons with Becky during lunch last Thursday. Jeng found her game improved after pointers from a real player. I was not as lucky. Last Friday, I joined the marketing people and my score was worse. I hadn't internalized Becky's teachings and then I've got Pam and Jong telling me what else to do. The tips got mixed up.

Today, we had another lesson during lunch. We had two games though and my score in the 2nd round was almost twice that of the first round. My team mates are hoping I could at least hit 96 again during the tourney. How pathetic am I? :-)

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs