jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, April 15, 2005

What passes for a Retreat

Sam paid for a retreat in her tuition but didn't attend... now the nuns want her to avail of it even if she goes on her own. She invites me to go with her. I needed a break and said yes. She scheduled it for April 13 - 15 at St. Scholastica Tagaytay. As April 13 came nearer, I was excited enough to have a dream ... funny thing was - Sam and I were lost again as we were in Subic, and when we asked where we were, I think the person in the dream said Palawan.

We planned to meet Wednesday morning near her place which is on the way to Zapote where we will take a jeep to Cavite, and a bus to Tagaytay.

Read what we did there in my pinoytourista blog:
http://pinoytourista.blogspot.com/2005/04/what-passes-for-retreat.html

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs