jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Bowling a Suez Canal

Today's the office fun bowling tournament. I brought a white shirt as Jeng asked via text. Vikki was the only one wearing a dark blue t-shirt.

I had a very low score in the 1st game - a little over 40!. My score was about double in the 2nd game - above 80. Almost a repeat of Tuesday's practice. Does that mean I always need a warm-up game to at least hit 80? I mean, if I had a warm-up game before the competition, then maybe that 80 would be my first game score and my second game score would be higher?

I got the Suez Canal award for throwing the most balls into the canal. At least I have cash prize that ended up twice the money the individual members of the winning team got. Well, I did announce at the start of the competition that I'm gunning for the lowest score award - and I got it! :-)

Some of us ate at Dencio's near CCP afterwards. With the guys ordering, we ended up with crispy pata, crispy tenga, and sisig! The only vegetable was the pinakbet ordered by Cristy.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs