jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, August 17, 2007

My Rockin' Girl Blogger award

Got this message in my cbox last July 23:

23 Jul 07, 10:09
Rach: Please come by my blog to pick up your award.

So I went to Rachel's "Rewards of the Heart" blog of July 22 where she gave me (and four others) this award:


This is what Rach has to say about me: :-)
Mary Jane of Vineyard - One of my closest friends since grade school. She was into blogging before I even knew what a blog was. She has always been the smart one, always topping exams with minimum effort. I'm thankful for the many times she has helped me in school (from grade school to graduate studies). Imagine that! We've certainly come a long way. Miss you MJ! Hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Monday! Enjoy the extended weekend. Glad you have the badge up. You deserve it.

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs