jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, August 17, 2007

My So-called 2007 10-day Forced Leave

From: Sally reyes
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 19:09:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: MJFReyes is on Leave until 22-Aug-2007

that's about 2 weeks off!!! are you going out of the country like asian tour?? dapat ginagawa mo na yan at this time in your life.... have fun kung saan ka man papunta...

reyesmf@pnb.com.ph wrote:

I will be out of the office starting 08/08/2007 and will not return until
08/23/2007.

For USD/PHP queries, please contact Reynante Infante.

For Web Standardization queries, please contact Lourdes Garcia.

For urgent personal matters, please e-mail my Yahoo address or send me a
text message.

Thanks.

Jing's Reply:

Well, I just spent those days at home because:
  1. Can't find anyone to take a vacation with me out of town (Prime candidate No. 1 - Sampa - is now busy teaching grade school kids)
  2. Haven't gotten round to getting a visa to Australia or the US ... so can't visit folks there (Honestly, I find it annoying to have to pay money for a VISA application, spend time filling out pages of the form, taking time to prepare loads of "supporting documents", be probably treated like shit during an interview by someone who won't take my word for it that I just want a vacation, and still not be sure I'll get my time and money's worth for it because "terrorism" threats and illegal alien problems make it highly probable that my application will be rejected)
  3. Hard to go malling when two typhoons have hit Luzon, Phililppines and rains have flooded Metro Manila streets
  4. Ma broke an arm slipping on wet kitchen floor so I do most of the cooking at home now
  5. Playing Sims2 ain't so bad

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs