jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, July 11, 2008

Dinner with Unicredit's Markus

Markus of Unicredit (was HypoVereins Bank - before the 2 banks merged) is in town and as customary for foreign banks providing third currency liquidity/services to local banks, he treated the PNB FX group for dinner at Sofitel's Spiral Restaurant.

Remembering the indident of July 5 (eating too much), I limited myself to just tasting the foods I don't usually get to eat. Which was sad considering it was an eat-all-you-can buffet. I did binge on dessert though ... when I got back from the buffet table with a plate of at least five different slices (small slices, mind you) of pie/cake, Markus couldn't help but remember and relate that when he was growing up (I think this is in Switzerland), his grandma used to serve many pies for dessert. Considering that the others each had a glass of halo-halo for dessert, topped with ice cream, I think even my dessert was lighter.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs