jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Dartboard's Here

When the year started, we in the FX group started to collect PHP10 for every deal that has to be reversed. We increased the penalty to PHP20 in March. By the first week of April, we had collected a total of about PHP600.

We decided to use the money to buy a dart board. I asked Boss Mon if it was okay for us to install a dart board and he said yes as long we don't play during work hours.

I asked Rey to look around and said the good ones cost at least PHP1,000. I told him I'd contribute PHP500 since I wasn't able to give a real Christmas gift to the group last December, then if what he buys cost more than the pot money, we'd divide the balance equally by 5.

He had the dart board this Monday and we asked the carpenters to install it on this post.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs