jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

My 2009 Birthday

Went to work yesterday instead of going on birthday leave. The brokers, who make it a habit to send something to traders for birthdays, had to ask if I was going on leave or not. Hahaha! They know I usually take by birthday leave on my birthday. Only Tradition asked me what day I wanted them to send the food.

Yesterday
Tullett Prebon sent a bouquet of flowers and a Sugarhouse cake.
ICAP sent a chocolate cake, pancit, and barbecue.
Amstel sent a suckling pig with dinuguan.

Adie had her picture taken beside the suckling pig...to add to her collection of pictures of lechon.

Unexpected were the CDs Gelyn of Amstel gave me... didn't think that when I commented on facebook that I lost my Alanis Morisette CD, Gelyn would buy me another one. The movie soundtrack CD should have been for "Now and Then" if she found a copy, since I also mentioned that I liked the movie and its soundtrack.

When I got home last night, my sister Tessie gave me a Goldilocks cake and some roses.

Tradition sent a mix of Japanese and Korean food today which we ate for lunch.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs