jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

2003 Forced Leave: Day 2

Second day of my 5-day leave. I'd probably go out later.

Tess' birthday tomorrow. She was here Sunday and mom cooked pancit (usual birthday fare). She brought brownies and crema de fruta. Goldilock's version of crema de fruta is too sweet. I've decided to make a simple, less sweet one next weekend. Dunno if she'll be here though.

Lots of birthday celebrants this august:

Lola Cion
Sally
Mary-Anne
Katrina
Ardes
Willie-john
Tessie

Happy birthday all! Sorry I wasn't able to send you e-cards.



The carpenter's back. The repairs aren't finished and the carpenter took another higher paying project. It's finished now, ergo he's here. Reminds me of Murphy Brown ... the painter never finished painting the house. Ha ha ha!

Thinking of buying a scanner. Repulsed at the idea of spending too much though. He he he. We'll see. Willy told me he's willing to give me a digicam... waiting for it. He wrote once to ask what "pasalubong" i want. If he's willing to give more than the digicam - then here's my wish - just send the dollars. :-)

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs