jingfrey.tumblr.com

Sunday, August 31, 2003

Something got me wondering

Updating "Jing's Bulletin Board" (See link in the box on the upper right) and read Ate Cely's old e-mail twice.

She said the priest in Townsville is a good friend of the couturier Aureo Alonzo. So now I'm wondering if both men are gay. After all, there are many homosexual couturiers and priests, ofcourse the latter do not get out of the closet for they prefer to stay in the confessional box. Eww, did I just crack a not-politically correct joke there? Sorry.

Also, I can't help but also notice that Alonzo is one of those famous Filipino couturiers/hairdressers with a fascination with religious images. Ben Ferrales has lots of Sto. Ninos, and I think Ricky Reyes has a mixed collection of Marys and Sto Ninos. It's like subconsciously, they regard those things as dolls they could dress up with flair and display for everyone to see.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs