jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Baking Stuffed Chicken

Milette brought a large tupperware of crema de fruta today. That's because I brought stuffed chicken and a little crema de fruta yesterday. People associate Milette with cheese cakes and the like.

I am beginning to be associated with baked stuffed chicken. My officemates like it a lot, they want me to price it. Er, I told them that I do not intend to do it as a sideline because it takes a lot of time to prepare (deboning the chicken is a tricky thing to accomplish). I'd probably sell Christmas time.

I brought chicken yesterday because the deal was, Cristy was willing to do my work while I am on leave if I bake stuffed chicken for her. So they had free lunch courtesy of me.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

More Blogs