jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Breakfast at Tiffany's

Last night I bought a DVD copy of the Audrey Hepburn movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's". Watched it for the first time and I liked it. Now the song "Moon River" keeps replaying in my head.

While I was enjoying the movie, the rest of nation it seems was hooked on TV watching the news. Last night, Kris Aquino went to the police to report that her live-in partner Joey Marquez poked a gun at her while they were fighting.

This piece of news is getting more coverage than the Mike Arroyo/Jose Pidal case.

I just had a thought. The reason that Kris Aquino is getting all this media mileage is because she's a notorious prodigal daughter of former president Corazon Aquino. I could finally grasp at why the British population has this weird preoccupation with poking into the private lives of the royal family, and why any person with a drop of Kennedy blood in them can get into the American tabloids just by showing up on the street.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs