jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Spotlight on Kris Aquino

Traffic was heavy last night. On the bus, I saw GMA7 Frontpage's Mel Tiangco interviewing Joey Marquez. Joey's making the usual denials and I fell asleep. Found out this morning that at the same time Joey was talking, ABS-CBN TV Patrol's Korina Sanchez was interviewing Kris Aquino. It's the topic on everybody's lips this morning at the office. We even talked about it during the staff meeting.

The Kris Aquino interview was replayed at 10:30 a.m. and I think more than half of the television sets were tuned in to ABS-CBN. A TV set in the dealing room was switched to that channel, and even our brokers at Prebon were watching the same show.

Whereas last night the interview was uninterrupted, today's replay had too many commercials that I lost interest watching. I announced that I'd rather read the transcript than endure the marathon of advertisements. Vikki sent me the transcript downloaded from the ABS-CBN website. Haven't read it yet - there are nine (9) pages.

I do know two things - Kris said that during their relationship, Joey had beaten her and he also gave her a sexually transmitted disease which was treated at St. Luke's Hospital this March.

Boss Boy Favis even has a comment - he's not siding with Joey Marquez because he's a man, but he thinks that Kris Aquino has a personality that can provoke a man to be angry.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs