jingfrey.tumblr.com

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Kamikaze Burgers

Was at Makati last night to buy a gift for Hans. He's Rachel's son and his baptism is today. I'll be leaving later to go to Batangas where Rachel, her husband Jules and Hans live. The baptism will be at the club house of the village where they live.

I was there 6pm, took 30 minutes deciding what gift to buy, had it wrapped, then I ended up buying some clothes as well so I finished around 8 p.m.

Wanted to eat at Sbarro's coz I wanted either the pasta primavera, or a slice of one of their pizzas. No seats available. Passed by Tokyo Tokyo and found it full as well. I decided to try eating at Hotshots - a fastfood joint that serves grilled burgers. Ordered the Kamikaze Burger because it was a sandwich combination I haven't tasted before. Man, when they said it has wasabe, they mean it has wasabe! Had to gulp down lemonade everytime I took a bite - but I like it anyway :-) I had ordered apple fruit sundae - usual soft vanilla ice cream topped with sweet, real preserved apples, and found it funny that i combined it with a hot burger. Anyway, if I had a sinus problem, it would probably have cleared up with the dose of wasabe i had last night.

I'll probably leave for Batangas 9:30am. Don't know if Jon wants to come with me. Rach told me I could bring someone so I won't journey there alone. She suggested Sam. I don't think so. On Sundays, Sam sings in the choir at St. Jerome's Alabang. I also think she has piano students this day of the week.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs