jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, September 27, 2003

Sam resurrected

Sam called today. I had been wondering why I hadn't heard from her for two weekends. I just found out she spent a week touring Singapore, Malaysia and another Southeast Asian country with her mom. She just got back yesterday I think.

She wanted to pass by the house to give me pasalubong (probably souvenirs). I told her not to because the house is a mess and the carpenter is doing some repairs in my room. Actually, I don't want her to know the exact location of this house. When I still lived in Manila, she knew exactly where the house was and she had the habit of popping in uninvited or without warning. Sometimes I'd come back from work only to find her there at the living room chatting with Sally.

I told her I'd meet her next week. She sounded disappointed. I think she wanted a long talk and next week her schedule's full.

I feel guilty but I still don't want her to know where this house is.

Other updates:

  1. The wall fan has been installed.

  2. The sliding door's fixed.

  3. The termites will be taken cared of Monday. At the meantime - they munch away at whatever wood or paper they could find.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs