jingfrey.tumblr.com

Sunday, October 05, 2003

New Toy

I woke up to find Jon had already cleared up the computer table in order to install the scanner. After about an hour of connecting the right cables and installing the drivers via the accompanying CD, the scanner was ready for use. I was still sleepy and left Jon to figure out how to use it. I went back to read Dave Pelzer's book.

Minutes after Jon had finished with tinkering with the scanner, I took my turn to figure out how to use it - particularly the part where one scans negatives and uses Adobe Photoshop to "enhance" or "develop" the scanned image.

Tessie came by and showed a picture Cely sent her. I scanned it before returning it to her.

After a while, I got tired of the new toy and went back to Dave Pelzer's book.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs