jingfrey.tumblr.com

Monday, October 06, 2003

Late because of a good read

Woke up early but came to the office late. I just had to finish Dave Pelzer's book. Just in case you're wondering what "My Story" is all about, it's a thick book that puts together three of Pelzer's bestsellers - "A Child Called It", "The Lost Boy", and "A Man Called Dave". It's the story of how Dave Pelzer overcame child abuse under his mother and "broke the chain" of violence that started with his grandmother.

I had hoped to be just 10 to 15 minutes late, but when I got to the bus station, the line was long. I was able to ride on the third bus that came back from Manila. I was in Buendia around 9am and decided that since I'm already late, I better eat breakfast at McDonald's near La Salle. My log in at the office was 9:30 am.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs