jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

More Errands

Got the last installment check on my sister's early retirement. Problem is, I forgot to bring along her account number so I couldn't deposit it. Supposed to order food to go at Max's EGI Taft but ended up dining in.

Felt like eating Crispy Pata today but obvioiusly, can't buy one just for one person. After picking up my Laking National Card I browsed a bit at the bookstore, and bought the FRIENDS - the one with the 10 years coffee book. When I got to Max's HP, they already ran out of crispy pata. Since folk at home were expecting me to bring food, I brought home Chinese food from Hap Chan ... which is just as yummy. My dad liked the food - machang, siomai, sharks fin, salt and pepper beef and butter chicken.

Got a copy of SIMCity4 to find out if I'd like it.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs