jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, February 11, 2005

Name game

It really sucks when the very common name your parents gave you is also the name of someone who works in the same place or deposits in the same bank you do.

Just realized I've been getting 2 sets of statements of account from my bank. One is from the branch handling my account, one is an account in another branch probably owned by someone having the same name I do - but that person hasn't been receiving statements because said statements are being mailed to me. Called customer service and got little help apart from the phone numbers from both branches and a suggestion to talk to the managers myself.

The other one who almost has the same name I do with the exception of a different middle initial and a different vowel in the first name, works in the same company I do and had the freaking unluck to be respondent in a criminal case of theft ... I think our company was repossessing a borrower's property and the borrower fought back by suing anyone involved in the repossing with theft. The subpoena meant for the other person was served to me, legal said they'd fix things, but now I find out they haven't made the correction on the name. Grrr!

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs