jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Something is really wrong with my PC

The PC shut down upon login last night. Then I did a restore, a lava deepscan which touched my bro's Drive H and activated Norton which deleted 2 files it said are viruses but he says are not, but hack tools (what the freak does he hack?). SIMS2 did not work well ... it would start out okay, but then it would become a jumble of triangles again.

That meant I kept restarting the game, saving every now and then just in case the PC crashes the game.

Am really afraid I may have to change the video card - if it's damaged... again. Have to look for the receipt.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs