jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Paris Hilton gets on the news again

A year ago, I was barely aware of who this person is. Then a TV trailer about 2 hotel heiresses got me interested ... I wasn't able to watch that show but I searched the net. Sadly, the Hilton sisters seem to be people who haven't spent enough time developing their brains ... despite all that money that could enable them to learn or at least buy books to read.

So, I never watched that entertainment channel episode, never watched the Simple Life series, but I seem to be hearing a lot about Paris Hilton just by opening the TV (was it the MTV spot ad that says one good thing about the 80s was that it was Paris Hilton free?), or surfing the net (mention of sex tapes or the Simple Life escapades). Now that I usually open Google news, here's Paris Hilton again on the Entertainment section headline ... creating havoc by unwittingly (?) allowing a hacker to publish her phone book on the net... havoc on her friends that is, who are being deluged by curious callers.

The phone book list and the notes aren't that interesting - simply because I'm not that updated with who's who in entertainment. It's the pictures that are interesting (sexy or otherwise).

The most interesting thing I discovered from this? I LIKE the way the blackberry phone looks like.

Funny, huh ... people talk about Paris and I end up looking up blackberry cellphone models.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs