jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Today's Dose of Randomness

Buddy and Menchie spent a portion of the time discussing the renewal of the bank's license to deal in government securities instead of listening to the SEC symposium yesterday that just by listening to them I remembered about the derivatives license.

Which is why I spent my free time today making some letters on the said matter.

Last year, I sent them out in January or February, and the approval from BSP is good for one year. Better early than late though.

-----HSBC's cute online Christmas Greeting card-----

http://www.hsbcnet.com/public/tcm/flash/cibm_holiday/index.html

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs