jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bringing My Dad Home and Getting Sick

I started coughing badly Saturday, and by Sunday I had fever. I wasn't feeling well when I went to work Monday.

When I went to St. Luke's Monday evening to handle paying the bills, I was so sick that I was in a bad mood... worse than in previous days when the hospital's slow pace would drive me nuts.

We hired the same ambulance that drove my dad to the hospital. The driver arrived wearing a polo barong and slacks ... which was when I realized he may actually have a regular 8 to 5 job and drove the barangay ambulance as a volunteer. Ha ha ha!

We got home around 1:00 this morning.

I took another sick leave today. My brother says I got flu.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs