jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, February 05, 2009

A Note on KFC Salads

KFC happened to be the only restaurant near St. Luke's that was still open around midnight so my brother and I passed by for dinner before heading home.


I ordered a salad and when they delivered it, I saw that the lettuce leaves weren't fresh anymore and requested for a replacement.


The person the server took the salad to made a gesture of coughing into the salad and she probably thought she was being funny.  I didn't care though as long as they replace the salad they gave me.


When they finally delivered the salad to our table, I ate part of the toppings then started turning the leaves over.


Guess what ... I still saw leaves with reddish brown edges.  Worse, they may be the same leaves I saw earlier.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Needless to say I did not finish the salad.


I won't be eating salad in KFC again.


 

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs