jingfrey.tumblr.com

Friday, February 06, 2009

Update on my Dad

Jon thought Papa had pneumonia when he agreed that Papa should be brought to a hospital, where tests will confirm whether he is correct or not.

When I bugged Jon last Feb. 4 to ask the hospital what they thought Papa's sickness was since Mama did not bother to ask, a resident confirmed that the diagnosis was pneumonia.

My dad could actually go home but he wanted his teeth checked and extracted ... he had been putting off going to the dentist for years, afraid that his heart condition would complicate a tooth extraction, that the only place he is comfortable with a dentist is a hospital. My uncle said he'd talk to a dentist in the hospital and schedule an appointment.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs