jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lost Opportunity

I have not developed the habit of always having my cellphone near me. While most people have their phones in their pockets or hanging from their necks, etc., my cellphone usually just sits in its pocket in my bag which in a corner of my desk.

Upside:
  1. I don't have withdrawal symptoms on the occasions I forget my cellphone at home, or if cellphones are forbidden in some events/places.
  2. My workmates know there's little chance they can contact me after office hours regarding work through cellphone because it's likely I'm not near it when it rings.


Downside: I miss out on opportunities like the one below:

Message from Jon:
Jing, may nagbigay ng tiket para sa "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" mamaya, pero sa Rockwell. Gusto mo manood?
Sent:
21-Sept-2007
15:38:25

It was 7pm when I saw the message. Waaay too late to get to the movie house. My bro gave the tickets to someone else and headed home.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs