jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Asset and Liability Management Seminar

Baiphil hosted this year's Asset and Liability Management Seminar at the City Garden Hotel in Makati. Boss Dan thought I should attend. So there I was, with Menchie and three Risk Management Group folk, listening to Security Bank's CFO talk about the day's topic from 8:30am to 5:30pm.

I could be at Ocean Park with Yvette attending a short seminar on underwater photography. The ALM seminar wasn't boring though. I only started to feel sleepy in the afternoon session, and that's mostly because I had eaten a lot of food ... they served Tuna sandwich and fries for morning snack, Chicken Cordon Bleu for lunch, and pizza for the afternoon snack.

Maggie of Risk Management was an active participant ... she kept asking questions which in effect extended the session. I wouldn't be surprised if some people joked about staging the questions to come from PNB ... especially after I found myself answering one of the questions in the afternoon session. Truth is, I was too sleepy to realize I was reciting... when the speaker said my answer was incomplete, I had to jog my memory to come up with the rest of the answer... which effectively woke up my sleepy mind.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs