jingfrey.tumblr.com

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Men who hate needles and blood

Was looking through my phone's calendar and realized that PJ and Jerry celebrated their wedding anniversay last June 3. Texted PJ to greet her.

She texted back and thanked me for remembering. Then she told me that she and Jerry celebrated it in the hospital.

Worried, I asked why he was hospitalized.

PJ replied to say that it was Jerry's general check-up but he fainted when he saw the needle to be used to extract his blood sample.

He he he!

Reminds me of my dad. My mom told me that during the time she was in labor, about to give birth to me, my dad was also on a hospital bed for high blood ... I think the doctor just told him they may do a cesarian section on my mom (okay, so he was probably worried my mom would die of complications, and not that he saw blood or needles...still does not erase the fact that he got hospitalized).

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs