jingfrey.tumblr.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Heavy downpour

Left PNB late yesterday updating the FX manuals and writing e-mails to the Project Manager of the Web standardization team. Lanie had said during lunch that a typhoon was headed towards Batanes. By the time I was in Gil Puyat, the rain really POURED. I had an umbrella but I still got wet. I don't know if it was the wind or if the umbrella was leaking (haven't figured out that one yet). There was flash flood on Taft Avenue and I decided to just go ahead and walk in the ankle deep water to get to the bus station. That meant I had wet hair, arms and feet while I was sitting in the aircon bus bound for home.

No wonder I felt sick earlier. Called in absent today. It's a sun-shiny day today though.

1 comment:

Wenchie said...

hi mj, got here thru rachel. nice site. we have the same template. hope you're ok now after the downpour.

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs