jingfrey.tumblr.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Regarding Harry Potter

I reserved my copy of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7 of the series) months ago. I'm getting a copy not because I was excited to find out what happens, but because I already have a copy of the first 6 books and I thought that I might as well complete the collection. This is why when the book was finally available, I didn't rush to the bookstore to get my copy... after all, it's already reserved in my name.

I texted a friend, who's a major Harry Potter fan, if she had book 7...and if she had read it. Below are her answers.

Sent: 23-July-2007 22:21:52
I've read up to Chap23 of HP7. I got it on PDF. So far, I find d plot n characters much better than in HP6.


Sent: 24-July-2007 10:48:01
HP7's my 2nd fav HP book, after HP3. So many scenes w d Trio, w/c i missed in HP6. I'm finally satisfied at why Albus waited so long for HP to fight back. There were some lame scenes, but forgivable.


Sent: 26-July-2007 8:58:44
No, I got a text PDF. Some people transcribed d scans into PDF. Do u want a copy?


Sent: 26-July-2007 9:52:00
Voldy AK'd Snape. Draco went back to Hogwarts; he survived d final battle. Malfoys didn't fight; parents just went looking 4 Draco.


Sent: 28-July-2007 15:24:51
Btw, it seems Voldy killed Snape not by AK, but thru Nagini instead. I had skippd many paragraphs, so I didn't get many dtails ryt.


Sent: 28-July-2007 20:59:47
I askd my sis to get me d UK editn, same w my copied of d first 5 books. How'd u like/dislike d book? I like reading DH discussions in livejournal.com


-----edit-----

I actually got the book last July 25 and finished it yesterday.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs