jingfrey.tumblr.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bowling Tourney part 2

Back at the SM Mall of Asia yesterday for day 2 of the bowling tournament. Did badly compared to last week. Gutter balls on my first throw. Used the 9lb ball instead of the 8lb one because Boss Mon thought I wasn't using the right weight. Argh!

His team was playing against ours during the first round and I just realized he likes to comment. That's distracting.

I think I still averaged above 70. Pity.

Left the bowling alley the moment I was finished with the required number of frames. Didn't want to stick around for the "dinner" cause I don't want to get home too late. Passed by Bo's Coffee for a mocha frappe and Auntie Annie's for a pretzel. That cost me. I missed the last trip home. Had to go to the Buendia bus station instead.

Got a raspy voice today... I suspect the frappe I was drinking last night. I was doing a lot of cheering during the bowling tourney. I already had a bit of a cough before that. Some combination.

No comments:

My Other Blogs

Followers

Awards Received by this Blog

From Rachel, given July 23, 2007:

From Rachel, given February 21, 2008:

Rachel's blogs

Sam's Blogs

More Blogs